The Youth Resident will work with the Director of Ministries and fellow Youth Residents to lead students to find and follow Jesus.
This is a part-time, temporary position (Approx 15 hours/ week) and will last until December 31, 2019.
- a multicultural & multigenerational ministry that loves to think outside the box.
- an opportunity to use your leadership and/ or communication gift.
- a place that refuses prejudice. We love people freely and frequently from the street to the seat.
- a team that loves to laugh loud and often. We work hard and we play hard!
- a leadership environment. This is not a ministry for a doer this is for someone that wants to equip and lead teams.
- Part Time
- 15 Hours/ week
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Open/ Closed Office Hybrid
More About Crosspointe Church
Crosspointe is one church in two locations with a mission to lead people to find and follow Jesus. With two southern California campuses, thousands of people have accepted Christ, been baptized and discipled since the church's beginning.
In 2017, the Anaheim campus moved into it's brand new, home with up to state of the art technology, a massive two-story children's playground and warm and inviting spaces for everyone in the church to meet, worship and serve others.
The Ventura campus was adopted in 2018 and the revitalization has been amazing! God has exceeded all of our expectations as we have been focused on relentlessly improving the facilities and restructuring the ministry to continually reach people for Christ in Ventura.
You can read more about what we believe and core values here.
Has a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Crosspointe's doctrine, mission and core values in all internal and external communication and relationships.
Previous experience working or volunteering in student, children's or family preferred but not required.
Crosspointe Anaheim Offices