“Friends don’t let Friends throw their lives away.” – Pastor Brian
It is important who you choose to spend your time with, you are the average of the five people that you spend the most of your time with. Pastor Brian gives us some pretty great tips on how to be a better friend and how to make sure you’re picking the best friends!
First we took a look at the three things you should look for in a friend:
- Look for a friend who makes YOU better.
- Look for a friend who is there for YOU.
- Look for a friend who helps YOU get closer to Jesus.
John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
We finished off the message learning the three ways that you can become a good friend:
- BECOME a friend who makes OTHERS better.
- BECOME a friend who is there for OTHERS.
- BECOME a friend who helps OTHERS get closer to Jesus.